We’ve created the process with Big Shots Shop to be as simple as possible. To learn about why we created this site and our goal, you can visit our About Us page. Here’s how it goes:
- You sign up to sell with us at https://bigshotsshop.com/sell-with-big-shots-shop/. You fill out the information and read the terms of service.
- You will receive a confirmation email after we have reviewed the provided information. This takes up to 48 hours to receive.
- The confirmation email will contain the exact instructions for submitting your photos.
- You enter photo information, submit photo, and you’re done!
- We list your product, choose categories and tags, and sell it.
- When you make a sale, we send you an email.
- At the end of each calendar month, you receive money via PayPal!
We list products on the website and handle everything for you. There is no up-front cost to you. When one of your products sells, the cost is broken down:
- Printing, tax, and shipping are taken out, leaving just the profit
- 10% goes to Big Shots Shop. We realize this is more than sites like Etsy. We do not require any fees up front, and are a small business. We hope as we grow to be able to bring this percentage down!
- The rest goes to you!
So, let’s use a real example. A 12×18 print sells for $41.00. The shipping is $5 and the tax is $3. This makes for a total of $49.00. So here’s how it would work:
- Subtract printing ($9), tax ($3), and shipping ($5) to get profit – $32
- 10% to Big Shots Shop – $3.20
- The rest for you – $28.80
We do have options for pricing the products. Rather than allowing everyone to set their own prices, we have created three price ranges for you to choose from: 1 (cheapest), 2 (middle), 3 (most expensive.
For the different tiers of prices, here is a table showing retail prices and print costs. Please note that you will have the option to allow your prints to go on sale as well!
If you have any questions, you can email us at contact@BigShotsShop.com.